Well it has finally happened. Brooklyn decided last night to give herself a new hair style. Unfortunately, it was a hair cut. Mullet style. Some parts are to the scalp, lots of places are about 1/4 to 1 inch long. There was enough "long" pieces to pull off a comb over on the "butchered" side. I was getting ready for bed and she came in saying nothing. I looked at her and decided something was different. She had bangs! I yelled" where are the scissors?" and she took my hand all happy thinking all was good! She took me to her room and I looked and saw a couple pieces of hair on the ground and thought... nice, just the bangs. I got looking a little closer and noticed that her french braid that she had in her hair didnt look right. I had her sit down on my lap and I took the elastic out and ran my fingers thru her hair and out pulled a softball sized pile of hair! I yelled "lincolns, she cut her hair" then started crying. She had the most beautiful hair! Thankfully Aunt Jocey was on her way thru town and stopped at 10:30pm to "fix" it. It is going to be a long time before her hair grows to a "normal" length. It still makes me sad. She now has bangs and we cut about 4 inches off the back. More I am sure will have to come off as the "layers" grow back in. Brooklyn hates it. Says it looks like a boys hair cut on the sides. Its so sad but Hunter says she looks cute with her new hair style. Pictures are decieving. You have to see it in real life to see how bad it really is. You can be the judge!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Still the cutest kid on the block! Chayse once cut Karissa's long beautiful hair and it hasn't been the same since. Oh well! I'm hoping Kadynce gets lucky. It's funny Brooklyn says she looks like a boy~Kadynce says that when I'm fixing her hair. She has to make sure it's "Pretty" and not a boy. Love You ALL!
ReplyDeletei know the butchered sides might not be so great, but the bangs are really cute :)
ReplyDeleteand YAY for lincoln's job!!!!! congrats you guys.