We started the day off with a parade in Jordys neighborhood. Again, more candy! Then we went to Jennys for a BBQ and went home to relax and swim before our big night at the Stadium of Fire at BYU starring the Jonas Brothers! Glen Beck was the MC and SheDaisy was the opening band. The kids loved it. Especially the awesome fireworks! The weather got kinda scary but we only had a sprinkle of rain and some wind. We got very lucky! We saw a military fly over and they retired the flag used in the 2002 SLC Olympics. A once in a lifetime sight!(I didnt know that I could take a camera so the cell phone pictures will have to do!)


Hunter is watching the concert and wouldnt let me take a picture of him rocking out to the music but he was way cute singing along when he didnt know I was watching! You can kinda see Mikayla dancing to the music with Jessica.

Connor even liked the fireworks even though he was so tired and sick!
I am SO glad you have entered the blogging world! It will be fun to see all of your pictures! You are doing great with it! Talk to you soon.
ReplyDelete